You can find the packages in my home project.
- Gemified. It is now available as a ruby gem. The rpm package is now therefore rubygem-enhancerepo
- Changed command line option parsing: for multiple items in an option, don’t use commas anymore: –generate-update pkg1,pkg2 becomes –generate-update pkg1 pkg2
- Support for product metadata generation from release packages. Enhancerepo will scan *-release rpm packages and insert product.xml information in the metadata.
- Bugfixes for delta and updates generation
- Improved output
This release was possible thanks to contributions and testing from Michael Calmer and Jordi Massaguer Pla
A 0.4.2 release will follow shortly, because 0.4.1 was queued from some time already. At least 2 features are planned for 0.4.2/0.4.3
- Merge splitting of any metadata patch from Jordi Massaguer Pla
- Merge pattern conversion patch from Michael Calmer
Enhancerepo is a tool to edit and index rpm-md (a.k.a yum) software repositories. It is developed in gitorious.
- Reindex metadata
- Generate delta rpms from different package versions, and the corresponding metadata
- Generate updates (patches) metadata from different package versions
- Insert keywords and other properties
- Create product descriptions from -release packages